WeatherKalamazoo, MI (49001)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Tonight Tomorrow Thurs Night
    Few Clouds Isolated Thunderstorms PM Thunderstorms Isolated Thunderstorms
    75°Feels Like: 75° 52° 79° 60°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.00" Chance of Precip: 30% Chance of Precip: 40% Chance of Precip: 30%
    Wind: NW 12 mph Wind: WNW 10 mph Wind: WSW mph Wind: SW 8 mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayJul 30

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    6 pm 72° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 60% WNW 11 mph
    7 pm 71° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 62% WNW 10 mph
    8 pm 70° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 61% WNW 9 mph
    9 pm 67° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 64% NW 7 mph
    10 pm 64° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 67% NW 5 mph
    11 pm 62° Clear 0% 71% WNW 5 mph
    12 am 59° Clear 0% 75% WNW 4 mph
    1 am 57° Clear 0% 77% WNW 3 mph
    2 am 56° Clear 0% 79% WNW 3 mph
    3 am 55° Clear 0% 81% WNW 2 mph
    4 am 54° Clear 0% 82% W 3 mph
    5 am 53° Clear 0% 82% W 2 mph
    6 am 53° Clear 0% 81% WSW 2 mph
    7 am 53° Sunny 0% 80% SW 4 mph
    8 am 53° Mostly Sunny 0% 82% SW 4 mph
    9 am 56° Sunny 0% 79% SW 4 mph
    10 am 62° Sunny 10% 70% SW 6 mph
    11 am 67° Sunny 10% 66% SW 8 mph
    12 pm 71° Sunny 10% 65% SW 10 mph
    1 pm 73° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 64% WSW 11 mph
    2 pm 74° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 61% WSW 11 mph
    3 pm 76° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 58% WSW 11 mph
    4 pm 77° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 54% W 11 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Thursday Jul 31 79° / 60° Afternoon thunderstorms 40% 65% WSW 11 mph More details
    Friday Aug 1 78° / 59° Showers and thunderstorms 80% 76% WSW 5 mph More details
    Saturday Aug 2 80° / 57° Scattered thunderstorms possible 40% 75% NNE 6 mph More details
    Sunday Aug 3 81° / 57° Partly cloudy 10% 68% NNW 7 mph More details
    Monday Aug 4 82° / 61° Plenty of sun 0% 69% W 8 mph More details
    Tuesday Aug 5 80° / 60° Scattered thunderstorms possible 40% 75% W 6 mph More details
    Wednesday Aug 6 77° / 58° Showers possible 40% 79% SE 7 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report