« The Jeremy Lawrence Podcast

Thoughts on Corporal Punishment

by Eli Kroes

Jeremy continues the minimum wage discussion in hour two, then, after all these years, Corporal Punishment is still classified as 'reasonable force,' and the courts agree! Finally, Jeremy agrees with 75% of what Ron Paul has to say, but the other 25% is a little crazy...including his thoughts on the Ukraine plane incident. Also in this episode, are you a cat person or a dog person? One might be smarter than the other, says a new study. Photo courtesy of Greyschoolshorts .