KALAMAZOO (WKZO) -- Four employees of Kalamazoo Metal Recyclers had to be taken to a hospital for observation after some vapors got out of a punctured container on Wednesday morning. The Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety says that a HAZMAT team had to be sent out to the facility on Kings Highway around nine AM. A forklift operator accidentally hit the container. Some employees started to feel sick, so the business was cleared. According to TV3, by around 11:30 AM, the air had cleared, and employees were to be let in after noon.
Michigan's Big Show 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Connect with Michael on FB: http://facebook.com/MichigansBigShow