By Anna Brand, Hollywood.com Staff
Our dear friend Chloe never leaves us disappointed in the borderline evil and downright bitch department so much so that she's rubbed off on the rest of the gang. (Yes including small-time-girl June-bug.) SO MUCH SO that every episode is like one big bitch fest sprinkled with only a few relatively heartwarming moments (if you can even call them that). And because I simply can't list all of the hurtful things our pals say to strangers and to one another I have compiled the top 10.
10. Old red zip-up windbreaker man threatening June in only the nastiest of ways by shouting, ""Move or I'll kick you in the clam!""
9. Chloe's new nickname for June: Judge Judy.
8. Angry, pale neighbors screaming ""WHORES"" into the ""brothel,"" or what they've deemed J and C's apartment.
7. Coffee shop man Mark growing long, creepy pubic-like sideburns and bashing his ex-girlfriend like she never ever mattered at all. Ex girlfriends matter, okay?
6. Dawson boning a slore in June's room in the middle of the day and then snapping when she acknowledges it.
5. Chloe despising single moms for the sole fact that ""they make such a big deal about it."" (Though kind of true, no?)
4. June bringing Chloe to the pleather-clad cougar bar, Saddlebags. So, it's a little funny.
3. ""I couldn't do it. I couldn't marry a farmer! Who else.
2. June slamming a poor and helpless Janice Dickinson for being a desperate cougar. Leave the poor lady alone!
1. Luther circling ""problem areas"" on a skinny blonde with a Sharpie marker. What is this, sorority pledging?
[Image Credit: ABC]
Follow Anna on Twitter @thebrandedgirl
TCA: FOX Picks Up M. Night Shyamalan Series; Late-Night Animation
TCA: FOX Picks Up 'Bones' for 9th Season
TCA: About the Time Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy Kissed Onstage...
From Our Partners:
Megan Fox's 12 Hottest Moments (Moviefone)
'Texas Chainsaw': Top 5 Leatherface Kills (Moviefone)