KALAMAZOO(WKZO) -- The WMU-Central Michigan University Blood Challenge is getting underway this week on theKalamazooand CMU campuses. Jack Teebles, Red Cross Club president says It’s one way of channeling the rivalry and antipathy between the two schools into something positive.
He says you don’t have to be a student or WMU staff to give blood.
The drives at WMU will be mainly in the afternoon.
10/10, 10:15am-4:15pm, College of Engineering
- 10/11, 11am-5pm, College of Health and Human Services
- 10/12, 11am-5pm, Student Recreation Center
- 10/15, 1pm-7pm, Bernhard Center
- 10/16, 1pm-7pm, Schneider Hall
- 10/17, 11am-5pm, Miller Auditorium