PORTAGE -- It’s an occupational hazard for a Meth addict, sometimes you get burned. A 26 year old Hartford man is being treated for severe burns to his upper body, arms, face and head after he got caught in the blast from a meth lab explosion in Portage late last night. The concussion blew out the second story windows in the home in the 1900 block of Fairfield drive. He is being treated at Bronson Hospital. Two others in the home were not hurt. He could face charges when he recovers.
Coast to Coast AM 12:00 AM - 5:00 AM
Call Coast to Coast now at 1-800-825-5033