Wow! Did you hear? WMU has been touting an historic announcement for weeks now. Everyone was all a-twitter about what it might be.
This morning, we did our TOP 5 announcements we were sure we would not be hearing:
5) Proposal accepted to turn East Hall into the new Knollwood Tavern
4) The new Long/Short Road Student Parking Ramp
3) The WMU Winchell Neighborhood Nuclear Power Plant
2) The Judi Bailey Natatorium
1) Sangren Hall is being renamed "Tom George Hall"
And we were correct. The announcement? A ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR ANONYMOUS GIFT to the budding WMU School of Medicine.
That's the way we roll in Kalamazoo: Anonymous Gifts. Thank you rich, generous people!