Game Notes: Kalamazoo Central (1-3) @ Mattawan (4-0)
- Mattawan can clinch its second consecutive winning season with a win tonight.
- Kalamazoo Central hasn't lost four games in a row since 2007.
- Kalamazoo Central is off to its worst start since 2006.
- Mattawan is 6-3 all time against Kalamazoo Central
- Keys to the Game:
For Mattawan, the running game will be the most important part of the offense as it
has been all season. The Wildcats have a couple of very strong running backs to
spread the load.
For Kalamazoo Central, the offensive line will need to come up big in order to
establish a running game that the Maroon Giants will desperately need. Stopping
Mattawan's rushing attack will be a daunting task for this defense.
- Players to watch:
Mattawan: Trevor Sweeney, RB
Kalamazoo Central: Kenyon Smith, RB
- Prediction: Kalamazoo Central may hang tough for a while, but Mattawan's offense will prove to be too much for the Maroon Giants to handle. Mattawan 42, K-Central 7