Roberta F. [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
- Toysmith is voluntarily recalling light-up frog and duck toys because the metal pin at the bottom poses a choking hazard.
- Holgate Toys is voluntarily recalling playmat sets because the wheels of the cars can detach, posing a choking hazard.
- Glideaway is voluntarily recalling Sleepharmony Metal Youth Beds in pink because the paint exceeds the legal lead limits.
- Cannondale is voluntarily recalling Slice RS bicycles and framesets because the brake pads can loosen and break, posing a fall hazard.
- See more at: http://www.safekids.org/august-2013-safety-recalls#sthash.ZMz8ZlQ3.dpuf