Starting next week Monday I will be doing the 30 day Yoga Challenge.
The wonderful thing about this challenge is that you can do it anywhere. You don't have to go to a yoga class, or have a lot of space. You can do this if you are on vacation, at work (odd but maybe), at home or even outside.
As long as you have the internet or possibly a DVD.
You could probably even make up your own routine .
I signed up with Midwest Power Yoga in Sheboygan Falls. The beauty of this is that if you don't live in this area and you can still sign up.
She will post videos on the site/facebook ...
• 30 days of inspiration from Debbie (daily emails)
... • 7 day cleanse (recipes & meal plans, tips, life challenges)
• Sample Yoga Videos from Debbie & friends (in community Facebook Group)
• Community Facebook Group with support from Debbie & staff
• Daily Tracking Guide & Journal Prompts
• Optional in-person meetings at Midwest Power Yoga (Sheboygan Falls, WI)
• Rockin’ 30 Day Challenge T-shirt (at program completion)
I can't wait to start... I can do it!!! (I HOPE hahah)
More info CLICK HERE